We make our best efforts to understand your own life story and your present circumstances. We then come up with financial strategies that best address your needs. We endeavour to establish long lasting relationships. Your circumstances will change and we will change financial plans as you go through various phases in your life.
We coordinate estate planning with an estate planning attorney.
We emphasize low cost, tax efficiency, diversification, and staying the course.
On more than an occasional basis, we furnish advice to you on matters not involving securities, such as financial planning matters, taxation issues, and estate planning that often includes trust services.
Based on the client’s availability, we will hold face-to-face meetings quarterly and review performance.
We are strictly a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm. The firm does not sell annuities, insurance, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, limited partnerships, or other commissioned products. The firm is not affiliated with entities that sell financial products or securities. No commissions in any form are accepted. No finder’s fees are accepted.
- Emphasize asset allocation and diversification. This is key to long term success.
- Assess client’s risk profile periodically and adjust the portfolio accordingly. We invest in globally diversified equities for the high-risk part of the portfolio and in high quality short to intermediate duration bonds for the low-risk part of the portfolio.
- We do not recommend “market timing.”
- We Invest mostly via index funds and other low cost mutual funds. In general, we do not recommend individual stocks.
- We try to minimize the income tax impact by investing in low turnover funds, by locating some asset classes in tax favored accounts, and by harvesting capital losses when appropriate.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we might assist in your unique circumstances.