Articles and Quarterly Summaries
As a further service to clients, Family CFO, Inc. routinely recommends and distributes recent financial articles for informative reading.
- The One Tax Tip You Need for 2019 (and Beyond)
- Correction or Bear? 6 Charts That Explain Market Declines
- Living with Volatility, Again By Jim Parker, Vice President, DFA Australia Limited
Volatility is back – an expression of uncertainty in the market. However, acting on anxious emotions can do us more harm than good.
- Bernie Madoff versus Family CFO By Annamalai Rajendran, President, Family CFO
Why the massive fraud perpetrated by Bernie Madoff is entirely unlikely to occur ever with Family CFO.
- Dimensions of Returns From Dimensional
The capital markets have rewarded long-term investors.
Our review of the investment market for recent quarters is available online.